lundi 1 avril 2013

This project has permitted me to make new friends (let's write a new story: Marie and her new friends ahaha:). It revealed me that Maylis and Theo are very nice and very funny (things that I already knew about Selin)
If I was one of the child who will see our story, I would really enjoy it, really.
But it's my own point of view ;)

I really like working in groups and this story has confirmed that: with the ideas of everyone we can make something really good :)
We are all creatives and imaginatives (making brown and white bears live together... strange idea isn't it?)
but I think our world needs this imagination, no?


Here is my little bilan... I don't need a long article to tell you that I like you and our work.


I've got a question. Is Theo gonna write his FIRST article this week?
                                  a) Yes
                                  b) No
                                  c) Keep hope
                                  d) Joker

2 commentaires:

  1. You are so sweet Marie !! ^^ It is very repetitive, but it is the truth: I really liked working with you :) oh, and for the question I answered it in my last article ;)))

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you about what you think about me, that's very nice. :) And you are very nice too. ;)
    Thank you also for giving us your point of view.
    To answer to your question, i keep hope but i don't think Theo will do it. ^^

    See you tomorrow!

    RépondreSupprimer