samedi 6 avril 2013

My mood:

(because today it's my birthday hahaha)


If I must to sum up this experience in just one word , I will say: FUNNY !


-What I have liked?
  *My partners ♥
  *Working in team
  *Recording our voices (it was really funny!!)

-What I have liked less?
 *Speaking  in English !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   My level is just poor so there is only one thing to do:

                                      ━━━━━┓ \\
                                                   ┓┓┓┓┓┃
                                                   ┓┓┓┓┓┃ ヽ○ノ
                                                   ┓┓┓┓┓┃  / 
                                                   ┓┓┓┓┓┃ ノ) 
                                                   ┓┓┓┓┓┃
                                                   ┓┓┓┓┓┃
                                                   ┓┓┓┓┓┃
                                                   ┓┓┓┓┓┃
                                                   ┓┓┓┓┓┃
                                            ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

                                  (hum hum)

Positive points:
-My team is just excellent, funny and nice... all the components was present  for a very good harmony between us !
-The atmosphere in the class was nice too!
-More important, it's confirm my wish of being teacher !

Negative points:
-No...really....I don't see any negative points....

-What I have learnt ?
I have learnt lots of things...
  *how to create a video and use Voicethread
  *how to draw a panda and a bear ^^
  *how to use Wordle
  *vocabulary (I had to search words when I wrote artciles on the blog)
  *teaching methods
  *learning methods

Last things... To answer to your question Marie I would like to say something:  the propability that Théo writes an article on the blog is as high as France wons the FIFA World Cup 2014:  very very low but I keep hope! Aha :D





1 commentaire:

  1. Thank you about your point of view. It's true it was a good experience. :) I think the same thing about the "future" and first article of Theo! ^^

    See you tomorrow. :)

    RépondreSupprimer