dimanche 10 mars 2013

Arghhhhhhh !!!!!!

Hi !
For hours and hours I tried to draw our cute pandas and bears for the story... But I must confess to you something...

Confession Number 1:  I am (very very very very very) bad at drawings !

 When my little sister heard my swearwords (!!!), she came in my room, looked at my drawings and said: "Oh my God Selin! Stop this massacre" I hate her! But in a moment of affection and genorosity she gave me help! I love her!

Confession Number 2: My 11 years old sister draws better than me !

Confession Number 3: I hate drawing....




2 commentaires:

  1. Ahah Selin, you make me laugh :)

    I'm sure your drawings are good, don't be so negativ about you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. HAHAHHAHA !!!! Why don't you just use some online app that would help you to draw?? Why the self-compulsion ??

    RépondreSupprimer